Jennifer B. Casto
Jennifer Casto is an associate with Wiles, Boyle, Burkholder & Bringardner. Prior to becoming an associate Jennifer worked at Wiles, Boyle in various roles including a litigation paralegal and a law clerk.
Other Practice Areas: Civil Litigation; Municipal Law
Professional Memberships and Volunteer Activities
- American Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Columbus Bar Association
- Executive Women's Golf Association (or EWGA)
- Women Lawyers of Franklin County
- Pilot Dogs
- Blendon Westerville Little League, Challenger Division
- Capital University Legal Clinic
- Experience with civil litigation involving insurance defense claims, business claims, employment contract issues, aviation, personal injury, and appellate work.
- Experience with issues related to children with disabilities including education, health insurance claims and waiver program.
- Assists with Wiles, Boyle's representation of the Village of Canal Winchester, City of Powell and Village of Obetz including litigation and assistance in general municipal matters.
- Juris Doctorate, 2005
Capital University Law School, Columbus Ohio
- Bachelor of Arts, 2001
Otterbein College, Westerville, Ohio
- Associate Legal Assisting, 1997
Columbus State Community College, Columbus, Ohio
- Ohio, 2005
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio, 2006