James M. Wiles
Since 1970, Jim has been practicing law in courtrooms throughout Ohio. In addition to litigation, he also practices negligence, products liability, aviation, construction, commercial, business and motor carrier law.
Recently recognized as a “Verdict Winner” by Business First, Jim was listed as a top attorney in litigation law.
Jim received his B.S. from Xavier University and J.D. from Ohio Northern University. He is active in the Columbus, Ohio State and American Bar Associations.
Jim and his wife Paula live in Upper Arlington. Jim enjoys hunting, fishing and golfing.
Other Practice Areas: Negligence Law; Products Liability Law; Aviation Law; Construction Law; Commercial Law; Business Law; Motor Carrier Law
Professional Memberships and Volunteer Activities
- American Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Columbus Bar Association
- Ohio Association of Civil Trial Attorneys
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- Defense Research Institute
- Federation of Insurance and Corporate Counsel
- Loss Executives Association
Achievements and Awards
- Juris Doctorate, 1970, Ohio Northern University, Ada, Ohio
- Bachelor of Science, 1967, Xavier University, Cincinnati, Ohio