Daniel E. Bringardner
Dan is a partner with Wiles, Boyle, Burkholder & Bringardner. Dan's practice areas include real estate, estate planning, probate, business and commercial litigation, and taxation. Dan received his B.S. in Business Administration from Ashland College and his J.D. from Capital University Law School. He is a member and serves on a variety of committees and sections of the Columbus Bar Association, Ohio State Bar Association and American Bar Association.
Other Practice Areas: Real Estate; Condominium and Construction Law; Estate, Trust and Wealth Transfer Planning and Administration; Probate; Elder Law; Taxation; Business and Commercial Law; Zoning and Land Use.
Professional Memberships and Volunteer Activities
- American Bar Association (Member: Sections on Real Property, Trust and Estate Law; and Taxation)
- Ohio State Bar Association (Member: Sections on Estate Planning; Trust and Probate Law; and Real Estate Law)
- Columbus Bar Association (Member: Admissions, Business Tax, Construction, Estate and Gift Tax, Probate Court and Real Property Committees)
- Catholic Foundation Professional Advisory Committee
- Columbus Foundation Professional Council
- Past President Catholic Men's Luncheon Club
- Past President St. Catharine Parish Council
- Past President Eastmoor Civic Association
Achievements and Awards
- Recipient of highest rating (“av”) by Martindale-Hubbell legal rating service.
- Juris Doctor, 1978 Capital University Law School, Columbus, Ohio
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, cum laude, 1975
Ashland College, Ashland, Ohio
- Ohio, 1978
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio, 1979
- U.S. Tax Court, 1988